Sale Sold out
Regular price $150.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
A fun and informative tribute to grand meal that ties us all together. Enjoy America’s, and perhaps the world’s, greatest food holiday in the intimate setting of 700 kitchen cooking school. In this interactive cooking class, we’ll prepare a traditional thanksgiving feast created from a historical and regional perspective.
All ages welcome!
Private class situations available.
- Roasted turkey with Zinfandel pan gravy & cranberry citrus chutney
- Western style cornbread dressing
- Yukon gold smashed potatoes
- Herb-roasted squashes
- Brussels sprouts with pancetta
- Baby greens & apple salad with walnuts and goat cheese
- Sweet potato casserole
- Fanny farmer cornbread
- Dutch apple pie
- Bourbon pecan pie
- Classic Pumpkin pie